Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny again this week for Yarn Along


This week I am making a bear Snuggle blanket for a friend who just had a baby. I know I said that I would be making something for myself this week, but as usual that's not gonna happen!!!!
I know it doesn't look like much right now but soon it will be so cute you will be saying awww I need to make that!!!! I don't have a pattern for this I am just kind of making it up as I go, I am sure it will turn out well!! ( I hope)
I am reading a special put out by Hobby Farms this week on Chickens, another magazine loaded with information. We will be getting some new chicks this spring and I just want to brush up on some knowledge to be sure I care for them the best I can!
I will post a finished product on the snuggle blanket as soon as its done!! Cross your fingers for me.....I think I know what I am doing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment